Website and Forum

Where should the web site go - what should we do? Who has the time between rows?

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

JonT
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Website and Forum

Post by JonT »

An upgrade to the website, forum and Tapatalk code are all overdue. I’ll try to get them done this month. It looks like the latest release of the forum code has caused others a few problems, so fingers crossed we are OK. As with all software, galling too far behind the latest version is not a great plan, so I will bite the bullet and see what happens.

I have made no progress on migrating the tools and Meterboard to the latest version of PHP. The clock is ticking on that, but I don’t think a notice has been issued that the old version will be withdrawn anytime soon.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
JonT

Re: Website and Forum

Post by JonT »

I have done an upgrade to our development site and everything seems to be working, so I hope to get the main site upgraded this week. I will issue a warning so that people know it is being upgraded and will not be accessible.
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
JonT

Re: Website and Forum

Post by JonT »

The forum software is overdue an upgrade. I will try to get it down over the next couple of weeks.