Skeleton Crew

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

JonT
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Skeleton Crew

Post by JonT »

The Skeleton Crew challenge start tomorrow folks. The Meterboard challenge icon is ready to go (in theory). I've changed it to a bone for Jill's prancing dog to munch under the Fall Challenge tree :fsbgrin:

Jon
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
Jill
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Re: Skeleton Crew

Post by Jill »

JonT wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:26 am The Skeleton Crew challenge start tomorrow folks. The Meterboard challenge icon is ready to go (in theory). I've changed it to a bone for Jill's prancing dog to munch under the Fall Challenge tree
Thank you Jon, Dancing Prancing dog's tail is already wagging.🐕‍🦺
JonT

Post by JonT »

Jill wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:39 pm Thank you Jon, Dancing Prancing dog's tail is already wagging.🐕‍🦺
I see you made the perfect picture Jill. Dog-tree-bone. =D> =D>
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
Jill
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Post by Jill »

JonT wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:59 pm I see you made the perfect picture Jill. Dog-tree-bone.
Dear Mr. Jon,

Thank you very much for my delicious bone - I promise on this occasion, not to bury it and then mark the spot in the traditional, canine fashion.

Kind regards,

D.P. Dog. 🐕‍🦺

PS - I’m sure you will have realised by now, that Jill is barking mad, in which case, if she offers to tell you a story titled, Halloween - Householder’s Revenge, please ( and I am begging here ) say, “ Thanks, but no thanks. “
Iain
Super Dedicated and Truly Free Spirit
I row on...: Model D with PM3

Post by Iain »

Thanks for all the hard work. Sorry to be a pain, but something strange happened to the entry for Collette Lancaster-Lockwood on metreboard. It appears to be applying last year's code!

Not at all motivated by giving you coding to do to sabotage your rowing to give me a chance to close the gap in pace a bit :lol:

Best wishes

Iain
55 year old Lwt (in ability and in weight) trying to develop a technique that doesn't cause hysterics and continue to row regularly.
JonT

Post by JonT »

Iain wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:02 pm Thanks for all the hard work. Sorry to be a pain, but something strange happened to the entry for Collette Lancaster-Lockwood on metreboard. It appears to be applying last year's code!

Not at all motivated by giving you coding to do to sabotage your rowing to give me a chance to close the gap in pace a bit :lol:
That’s because she is entered in the 31k and 10k (child or adaptive) event Iain. One uses a bone and the other a skull.

Nice try to get me distracted though. [-X

Jon