Mud Season Madness....

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

JonT
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Mud Season Madness....

Post by JonT »

....starts today.

Row, ski or cycle (meters on bike are halved) 5,000m per day for 25 days in March, or 10,000m if you are doing the advanced challenge. Good luck all. I will not be doing this!

Jon
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
Tako
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)

Re: Mud Season Madness....

Post by Tako »

JonT wrote:....starts today.

Row, ski or cycle (meters on bike are halved) 5,000m per day for 25 days in March, or 10,000m if you are doing the advanced challenge. Good luck all. I will not be doing this!

Jon
In addition:

During the month of March, we will hold a prize drawing every day from all of the people who complete at least 5000 meters that day (2500 meters for kids and adaptive athletes) and at least 10,000 meters for that day and enter it in their online logbook. The more days you complete your meters, the more days your name is in the prize drawing!

Prizes are Concept2 clothing such as T-shirts, shorts and hats. Drawings will be held at (or soon after) noon the next weekday following the challenge day, so be sure to enter your meters promptly! We will post names of winners on the website.
\:D/ 🏴‍☠️🇳🇱🇩🇪🇩🇰🇳🇴🇪🇺
Ian Bee
Dedicated and True Free Spirit

Post by Ian Bee »

I can't say it will impact my keenness to have that meter board symbol, but Concept are now saying "Prizes available for US residents only".

A shame if true - my brain cell is fairly sure it wasn't this way in previous years?
Tako

Post by Tako »

It wasn’t as I won a t-shirt once.
\:D/ 🏴‍☠️🇳🇱🇩🇪🇩🇰🇳🇴🇪🇺
JonT

Post by JonT »

Ian Bee wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:18 am I can't say it will impact my keenness to have that meter board symbol, but Concept are now saying "Prizes available for US residents only".
Oh dear. That's more than a little crappy in my opinion.
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent