URGENT - March CTC

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

JonT
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

URGENT - March CTC

Post by JonT »

It would seem that the CTC site has had a bit of a data meltdown - they have my sympathies! #-o #-o

There is talk of possibly restoring the lost data, but I imagine that would have happened by now if it was going to. So, if you want a distance recorded you need to go to the site and enter your score again. There is also discussion on the forum of keeping this event open for longer to allow people to see messages like this one and react.

As I write this we only have 5 entries for the month and no boats afloat :(

Jon

P.S. For those of you wondering - all of our data (Meterboard, forum, Nonathlon analyser etc) is backed up twice every day, and the data is available for a week before we would lose anything.
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
chrisnew
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2019
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2019

Re: URGENT - March CTC

Post by chrisnew »

That is not good! I have just added my result again, hopefully we will get the boats afloat again

Trying to make this season the season of the PB!
JonT

Re: URGENT - March CTC

Post by JonT »

Apparently the March challenge will be left open for entries until April 9th at the following link - http://c2ctc.com/index.php?c_id=211
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent