NSW Rowing Indoor Series - How did you do Lesley?

A forum for discussing training programmes, indoor racing, things that work for you, coaching etc.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

JonT
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

NSW Rowing Indoor Series - How did you do Lesley?

Post by JonT »

I see on the club Strava feed that you have been competing again Lesley. How did it go?

Jon
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
duffyoz
Rower and forum addict...
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Re: NSW Rowing Indoor Series - How did you do Lesley?

Post by duffyoz »

Hi Jon

Yes I have been at it again. A bit weird as various bits of the country are in various levels of lockdown so it was held over zoom and basically an honesty system to email in the results. Creeping back into 2k form but not there yet. 4s faster than the states comp a month or so ago in the 2k, so now 7.51.2. The 500 I didn't register for but since my name appeared in the list had a go at it but slightly slower than at states, so still a 1.47.5. Over rated by a mile, not sure what that was about. 1st in the 50-59 HWt womens for both.

I have rather crazily registered for the British virtual's on 11th September which will be rather late for me, but just the 2000m. There are also the NSW indoor round 2, NSW indoor champs, Nationals, Pan Pac Masters.

Cheers, Lesley
JonT
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Re: NSW Rowing Indoor Series - How did you do Lesley?

Post by JonT »

Well done for chalking up another two 1st places Lesley - one of them in an event you didn't even enter :fsbgrin: ^O^ =D>
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent