Millionaires club-Season

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Jill
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Re: Millionaires club-Season

Post by Jill »

I do believe … that Geneviève … has rowed away … everyday … since May 1st … to become our third young lady to reach One Million Metres for the season.

Geneviève - 1,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 🎁💐

Keep flying the flag for ‘ girl power ‘ :fsbgrin: :fswink: and ... for landing exactly on 1,000,000m … 🍾
Jill

Post by Jill »

Next up, we have two energetic youths. :)

After many calories burned … David Schneider has earned … another well deserved, million metres, which brings his total to Two Million For The Season.

David - 2,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸💸

A million metres in just over 3 months is a terrific achievement. 8) =D> 👍 :)

At number twelve on the Meterboard … Patrick Monahan is owed an award … as he joins us with well over One Million Metres for the Season.

Patrick - 1,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸

Patrick, I wish you an enjoyable time with Free Spirits. Attaining over fifteen million metres after only five years of rowing is an outstanding achievement. =D> 8) 👍 :)

Thank you again, everyone, for your erg, ski-erg and bike-erg metre contributions to the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> 8) 💪👍
Jill

Post by Jill »

Despite his work schedule … and travelling around … young Mr Tako … has still found … time to row his First Million Metres for the season.

Tako - 1,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸

Well rowed and for landing exactly on all those lovely round noughts, you deserve a round or two of a different kind.🍺🍺 8) =D> 👍 :)
Tako
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Post by Tako »

Thank you!!!
Skål
\:D/ 🏴‍☠️🇳🇱🇩🇪🇩🇰🇳🇴🇪🇺
Jill

Post by Jill »

He's still away with the leading boats … so ... what’s Guy's secret … :-k Mmmm … is it ‘ Scot’s Porridge Oats ‘ :fsbgrin: :fswink: … that have powered him along, in order to reach Three Million Metres for the season.

Guy - 3,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸💸💸

Many well deserved plaudits, Guy, for yet another supercharged performance. 8) =D> 💪👍 :)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Rowed … another fast 3,280,840 feet … which makes Dwayne … so hard to beat … as he reaches Five Million Metres for The Season.

Dwayne - 5,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸💸💸💸💸

Splendid effort - I think you will need to buy a larger money box. 8) =D> ^O^ 💪

After a speedy 1,093,613 yards … it was clearly on the cards … that three, fighting fit gentlemen would soon reach Two Million Metres for The Season.

Graham Storer - 2,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸💸

Morten Haugseng - 2,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸💸

Karl Meyer - 2,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸💸

What a terrific trio - we are so lucky to have you as members of Free Spirits. =D> ^O^ 8) 👍

He’s put the ‘ zeal ‘ in New Zea … land … so please give a big hand … to Stephen Craig - Pearson for reaching his First Million Metres for The Season.

Stephen - 1,000,000 x ^O^ =D> 💸

Congratulations - I hope all that enthusiasm will carry you along to your next million. 8) =D> 👍 :)

Allen H … is quite a Star … for putting the ‘ can ‘ in ‘ Can-a-dar ‘ in order to reach One Million Metres for The Season.

Allen - 1,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸

Very well done - keep up all your energetic endeavours. =D> 8) 👍 :)

Looking toned and looking strong … Boris Bossi … moved ... smoothly along … to reach One Million Meters for The Season.

Boris - 1,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸

Bravo Boris - onwards and upwards to your next million. =D> 8) 👍

Thank you for the exceptional amount of metres that you have all contributed to The Team Affiliation Standings. ‘ Lovely Jubbly ‘. =D> ^O^ 8) 💪👍
Jill

Post by Jill »

I didn’t need my crystal ball 🔮 … at all … in order to predict that young Mr Brinkman would rapidly reach Four Million Metres for The Season.

Colin - 4,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸💸💸💸

Out of the forty one days that have passed since your last million, you have rowed forty. That’s an outstanding example of energy, commitment and legwork. 8) ^O^ =D> 💪 :)

Slightly off topic now but belated congratulations to Collette Lancaster - Lockwood and Philip Price for their wonderful performances at the XVlI Australian Masters:

Collette - Four Gold Medals 🥇🥇🥇🥇 =D> ^O^ 💐

Philip - Four Gold Medals 🥇🥇🥇🥇 =D> ^O^ 🐈

Also a special mention for Lesley Duffy, who, in a few short months, has bettered nearly all of her old PBs by replacing them with some impressive new ones. 8) =D> 💐 :)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Jon Esau … from Gardner ... in ’ Kan - sass ‘ … has rowed … and rowed … to amass … One Million Metres for The Season.

Jon - 1,000,000 x =D> ^O^ 💸

Wishing you another strong, steady and consistent performance … all the way to your next million. 8) =D> 👍 :)

Another ginormous thank you, my fellow Free Spirts, for your contributions to The Team Affiliation Standings. :D =D>

A special mention for the following Free Spirits whose BikeErg/SkiErg metres ( which count fully for the affiliation standings ) have taken them over One Million Metres for the Season. The totals do not include their erg metres.

Juergen Grieb - 2,157,498 x =D> ^O^ - this includes the 100,000m BikeErg Challenge completed on 28.9.19 in 3.18.54.6 - 8) =D> ^O^

Lowell Lemoine - 2,212,000 x =D> ^O^

Richard Underwood - 1,704,177 x =D> ^O^

Claudius B - 1,074,271 x =D> ^O^

At the moment, we are in second place on The Team Affiliation Standings, comfortably ahead of the Diamonds. :D

A word of warning: although the Diamonds are over sixty, they are all extremely tough, determined and a force to be reckoned with 8) =D> :) ... and I should know … :fsbgrin: :fswink:
Attila
Spends too much time in the forum
I row on...: Model C with PM4

Post by Attila »

Hi Jill,

Thanks for recognising the effort! Free spirits are a supportive group of people and all with the rowing bug!

Years passed, my vizslas are hunting now on the other side. The profile photo has been taken more than 11 years ago.

This year then I re-joined the rowing club I used to row a long time ago. Rowing on the water too and racing even. It's good for keeping motivation.

Cheers,
Attila
Jill wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:08 pm Up two places … with a ginormous jump … Attila’s sizeable clump … of metres … brings him to his First Million for the season.

Attila - ^O^ =D> x 1,000,000 💸

Many congratulations to you. Keep focused, keep fit, especially if you still have your dogs ( Hungarian vizslas? ) to keep you company. 8) =D> :) 👍
Jill

Post by Jill »

Attila wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:04 pm Thanks for recognising the effort! Free spirits are a supportive group of people and all with the rowing bug!
My pleasure Attila. :)

It is good to know that being a member of Free Spirits has provided you with the support and enthusiasm to enjoy rowing again.
Attila wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:04 pm Years passed, my vizslas are hunting now on the other side. The profile photo has been taken more than 11 years ago.
Thank you for explaining about your vizslas. Compared to our lifespan, we are only ever lucky enough to have the pleasure of a dog or dogs’ company for a short time before they travel on to the Happy Hunting Grounds.

Keep keeping fit.
Jill

Next up, another 70 plus energetic youth: :)

Patrick Monahan … from Toronto … has rowed … :-k Mmmm … Yes! … Definitely Pronto! … in order to reach his Second Million Metres for The Season.

Patrick - ^O^ =D> x 2,000,000 💸💸

Congratulations, as an ex-hockey player, you do not appear to have lost any of your speedy sportiness. :fsbgrin: :fswink: 8) =D> 👍

Who’s up next … you may wonder … Well … it’s … Lesley … from ‘ down under ‘ … and another of our grand girls ( all our girls are grand of course ) to reach One Million Metres for The Season.

Lesley - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 🎁💐

I wish you good luck and success for the rest of the season and ‘ spiffing stuff ‘ :fsbgrin: :fswink: for landing exactly on 1,000,000m. =D> 8) 🍾
duffyoz
Rower and forum addict...

Post by duffyoz »

Thank you Jill, you bring a smile to everyone's face with your season meters banter

Lesley
Jill

Post by Jill »

duffyoz wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:45 am Thank you Jill, you bring a smile to everyone's face with your season meters banter
Thank you Lesley :) - there are many other contributors ( yourself included ) to the various forums here, who often bring a smile to my face with their funny, witty posts. At the moment, I’m having a reread ( again ) through the Jokes Thread; it never fails to raise a smile and plenty of laugh out loud moments too. Still on the subject of smiles, I like your Avatar picture. Mind how you go with the Crazy Bear Challenge. :)

Teil Scott … from the county of Surrey … has breasted the tape … with a flurry … of metres, that have taken him comfortably past his First Million Metres for The Season.

Teil - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Great going - keep up the hard work and motivation all the way to your next million. =D> 8) 👍 :)
Jill

Post by Jill »

He’s still rowing up a storm … which of course … is quite the norm … for Dwayne, as he reaches Six Million Metres for The Season.

Dwayne - =D> ^O^ x 6,000,000 💸💸💸💸💸💸

Here is Paolo Cecchini … who as you see … is a young man … who can … row so well that he has soon reached his Second Million Metres for The Season.

Paolo - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 💸💸

Ilse Van Oyen … from Bruges … rained down … a deluge … of metres ( 171,282 ) to take her well over Two Million Metres for The Season.

Ilse - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 🎁🎁

It was a Red Letter Day … for Alan McVay … when he reached One Million Metres for The Season.

Alan - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸 and for landing exactly on 1,000,000m, some extra spends. 💰

After succumbing … to ErgMania … Michael Murtha … from Pennsylvania … has attained a well deserved One Million Metres for The Season.

Michael - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸 and for also landing exactly on 1,000,000m, some extra spends. 💰

I think it's quite clear … that this year … Collette from Adelaide … has made … some wonderful gains, including her First Million Metres for the Season.

Collette - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 🎁

Having joined on the nineteenth of November … a huge, hello … to new member … Alistair Mann, as he bags a high spot on the Meterboard with over One Million Metres for The Season.

Alistair - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Thank you for your much appreciated metres and I hope that you will enjoy being a Free Spirit. I am rather taken with your profile photo, it certainly provided me with a smiley start to the day. :)

Had enough of the political bickering …?😤🤬 :roll: time to smile then :) … for Ian Pickering … as he reaches his First Million Metres for The Season.

Ian - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Christopher Lloyd has rowed well … and rowed steady … in order to stay up … in the heady … heights of the Meterboard and reach One Million Metres for The Season.

Christopher - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Bob Lesch … please note … has earned our applause … and our vote … for attaining One Million Metres for The Season.

Bob - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

From sixty six … to thirty four … Greg Smith … has powered his way … once more … up the Metreboard, in order to reach One Million Metres for The Season.

Greg - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Thank you all again for your hard work and dedication. =D> ^O^ 8) 👍
scotch61
Spends too much time in the forum

Post by scotch61 »

Hi Jill , thanks for the mention and for your continued creativity :D
Jill

Post by Jill »

Thank you Ian. :)

Up 13 places on the Meterboard … has given Brian Doucet … a well deserved award … of 1,000,000 Metres for The Season.

Brian - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Great going and added congratulations for not being that far off 21,000,000 Lifetime Metres. That’s a grand total. =D> ^O^ 8) 👍

For Dirk Janßen … a steady climb … to reach in good time … an early and worthwhile Christmas present ( to himself :) ) of One Million Metres for The Season.

Dirk - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Well done - all your effort, time and consistency has now resulted in 10,000,000 Lifetime Metres. Another grand total. =D> ^O^ 8) 👍

A special mention for Lesley Duffy who has been powering her way through the Crazy Bear Challenge. Her total so far amounts to nineteen Half Marathons, the first two, I think I’m right in saying, were a Full Marathon.

Out of the ladies taking part, Lesley has the second highest total, only being bettered by Wendy Dodson ( The Diamonds ) who is managing to keep ahead of Lesley by a squeak with 20 HMs to Lesley’s 19.

Tremendous achievement Lesley and deserving of our admiration. =D> ^O^ 8) 💐

I am concerned though, as I see from the Meterboard that you have only rowed 297m today and hope that you haven't hurt yourself?
duffyoz
Rower and forum addict...

Post by duffyoz »

Thankyou for the kind mention once again Jill. Yes my one and only FM this season.

No injuries here, I was just playing with my new HR monitor. 21 HM's done as of friday 6th am. Anothery due on Sunday as today is work Xmas lunch and I might not be too capable on Saturday am :)

Cheers, Lesley
Jill

Post by Jill »

To those of you who have landed exactly on your million, I have awarded some extra spends. To those of you who didn't ... and to prove that I'm no Scrooge, I have given you stockings to hang up on your virtual mantelpieces. :fsbgrin: :fswink:

In case you haven’t read it … Colin Brinkman … to his credit … has reached Five Million Metres for The Season.

Colin - =D> ^O^ x 5,000,000 💸💸💸💸💸 🧦

Another million metres … to reach number seventy eight … but … in the meantime … let’s celebrate … David Schneider’s Three Million Metres for the Season.

David - =D> ^O^ x 3,000,000 💸💸💸 🧦

“ Congratulations Chris, judging by your consistency and meterage over the last four months, you could be hitting your second million before Christmas. “

Gypsy Rose Jill ( aka me ) wrote the above at the end of August. I wish I had put some money on it now because … #-o

In no time at all … Chris Tostevin - Hall … has reached Two Million Metres for The Season.

Chris - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 💸💸 💰

Up at number thirteen … Michael Smyth … has been … rowing consistently in order to reach Two Million Metres for The Season.

Michael - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 💸💸 🧦

And now … a roll of the drums … to applaud … Mr Plumb’s … One Million Metres for The Season and his 38,000,000 Lifetime Metres.

Plummy - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸 💷 💷 💷

Max Maclaren … another guid Scot … has rowed well … and deserves a wee tot … or two of some liquid refreshment … to celebrate reaching One Million Metres for The Season.

Max - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸 💰

I think you will all agree … that Bob Poliachik … from Apex, NC … has earned plenty of applause for reaching One Million Metres for The Season.

Bob - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸 💰

Still climbing the Meterboard … this Free Spirit … can afford … to call himself …’ Yan Yes I Can ‘ Haveman … as he crosses the line, to reach his First Million Metres for The Season.

Jan - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸 🧦🍩🍰

I can safely assert … that young Mr Kurt ( Van Den Broeck ) … deserves recognition for attaining One Million Metres for The Season.

Kurt - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸 🧦

As he reaches his First Million Metres for The Season, I will say “ Best wishes “ to Jeffrey C. Franklin and then let him speak for himself.

“ Diagnosed to have, and treated for, CIDP, erg score is my way to ascertain my status wrt the disease. “

Jeffrey - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸 🧦

Well deserved congratulations to you all and continued respect for your commitment to this sport. =D> ^O^ 8) 👍 For those who feel they are slowing down, just remember ( and this will probably not be of much consolation :fsbgrin: :fswink: ) that you are still far fitter than some out there, who are only half your age.

An extra special mention for Lesley Duffy, who has now completed this year’s Crazy Bear Challenge. =D> ^O^ 8) 🥇💐🍾

Lesley, you are now an illustrious member of the Crazy Mumma Bear Challenge Club, along with Barbara Hoyt, Christine Wojcik and Peggy Hubbard. :D
Jill

Post by Jill »

With the start of two thousand and twenty … there are plenty … of Free Spirits who have reached either their first or next Million Metres For The Season.

Dwayne Adams - =D> ^O^ x 7,000,000 💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

Morten Haugseng - =D> ^O^ x 3,000,000 💸💸💸

Joi Bear - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 💸💸💐

Paul Kinlin - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

David Smith - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Johannes Milén - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Massimiliano de Rosa - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Peter Bowler - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Congratulations everyone, that’s an ‘ awsomesauce ‘ start to the New Year. =D> ^O^ 8) 👍 :)
Jill

Post by Jill »

It seems Dwayne still has a notion … to remain King of our Virtual Ocean … … as he reaches a Mega Eight Million Metres for The Season.

Dwayne - =D> ^O^ x 8,000,000, 💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

This needs to be sung to the tune of ‘ Donald ‘ Where’ s ‘ Your Trousers? ‘ :fsbgrin: :fswink:

Let the wind blow high … Let the wind blow low … It won’t stop Guy from erging though ... as he storms his way to Four Million Metres for The Season.

Guy - =D> ^O^ x 4,000,000 💸💸💸💸

Way up in the Mb. ‘ High Zone ‘ … Graham Storer … our man from Maidstone … has reached Three Million Metres for The Season.

Graham - =D> ^O^ x 3,000,000 💸💸💸

Look closely and … you will find … that at number five … he’s just behind … as Patrick Monahan also reaches Three Million Metres for The Season.

Patrick - =D> ^O^ x 3,000,000 💸💸💸

He’s from the city of Molly Malone … and I must own … that Rob Brittin has earned, many well deserved congratulations for attaining Two Million Metres for The Season.

Rob - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 💸💸

Much praise for Lesley Duffy … who’s proving to be ... quite a ‘ toughie ‘ :fsbgrin: :fswink: ( take her on at your peril😬 ) … as she powers her way to Two Million Metres for The Season.

Lesley - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 💐🎁

Clap and cheer as loud as you like … because … whether on erg, skiErg or ergBike … Juergen Grieb has produced overall, a mammoth amount of metres, including One Million for the Meterboard Season.

Juergen - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Despite a cold … and a sore back … there has not been a lack … of ‘ Peter’s Metres ‘ … as after coming in off the water, he has erged his way to One Million Metres for The Season.

Peter - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Jussi Ruusila … a fit young Finn … has rowed well … in order to win … plenty of applause for reaching One Million Metres for The Season.

Jussi - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Three cheers for Peter Strik … who has worked hard … and has been quick … to reach One Million Metres for The Season.

Peter - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

A thousand thanks to all our Free Spirits for your most valued and most appreciated contributions to the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^ 8) 👍💪 :D Again, that includes those of you who also use skiErgs and bikeErgs; Juergen’s off Meterboard metres amount to nearly 4,000,000. =D> ^O^ 8) 👍💪 :D

A Special Mention for Michelle Houghton - a founding member of Free Spirits - who has been making a spirited return by tackling the CTC. Good luck Michelle and I hope that we shall continue to see your name on the Meterboard.💐 :)
Jill

Post by Jill »

As he keeps up a phenomenal pace … are the rest of you … in the same race …? ( come on you slackers :fsbgrin: :fswink: ) as Colin Brinkman ergs his way to a Super Six Million Metres for The Season.

Colin - =D> ^O^ x 6,000,000 💸💸💸💸💸💸

Another impressive performance. =D> ^O^ 8) 💪👍
Juergie

Post by Juergie »

Thank you for your kind words, Jill. As always, a major source of motivation!
Jill

Post by Jill »

Thank you Juergen. :)

I have said this before; whatever the source of motivation, it can only ever help to point someone in the right direction. The effort is all their own. :) 8) =D>

There’s much applause … in the Mb Arena … when the spotlight shines down … on Atilla … on Sjoerd … and on Sheena … as they all take a bow to celebrate reaching their respective Million Metres for The Season.

Sheena - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 🎁

Sjoerd - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Atilla - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 💸💸

Congratulations and thank you for all your hard work and valuable contributions to the Team Affiliation Standings. :D =D> 8) 👍 A special mention for Sjoerd; huge thanks for the addition of your wonderful windfall of 1,028,207 metres. Wow! :D =D> ^O^ 8) 👍
Jill

Post by Jill »

A certain Mr. D.K.A. … still holds sway … over the Meterboard … as he niftily navigates a course through the virtual waves, in order to reach Nine Million Metres for The Season.

Dwayne - =D> ^O^ x 9,000,000 💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

Another Herculean effort and another marvellous contribution towards keeping the Derring-Do Diamonds at bay. =D> ^O^ 8) 💪👍

With Joi in seventh position … I can’t help ‘ wishin ‘ … that I had her splendid stamina … as she becomes our first *Wonderful Woman to achieve Three Million Metres for The Season.

Joi - =D> ^O^ x 3,000,000 🎁🎁🎁💐

Thank you for your admirable in-put to Free Spirits. You are a Shining🌟

*I forgot to mention to you all, that recently, I was criticised by a member of the fair sex ( not a Free Spirit ) for calling females over a certain age, girl/girls. Apparently, the correct form of address ( lady/ladies was barely acceptable ) is woman/women. Apologies for my past unPCness - I have been a very naughty girl. #-o :oops: :lol: :wink:
Jill

Post by Jill »

If Trevor Taylor … were a sailor … then he would have completed the equivalent of 540 nautical miles, in order to notch up One Million Metres for The Season.

Trevor - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Great going - carry on consistently cutting through the virtual waves. =D> 8) 👍 :)

At number eighteen … Stephen Craig-Pearson has been … climbing steadily to reach his Second Million Metres for The Season.

Stephen - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 💸💸

Your excellent virtual seamanship, leaves many of us in your wake. =D> 8) 👍 :)

A Special Mention for Plummy and Erik who have had to pull in to harbour for some emergency repairs. Wishing you both well and I hope that it will not be too long before you are feeling ready to hoist your mainsails again. :)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Showing no signs of slowing down … Colin Brinkman … deserves his own crown … for his King Size effort in reaching Seven Million Metres For The Season.

Colin - =D> ^O^ x 7,000,000 💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

On the tenth of the first … Graham Storer burst … out of the traps again … to race away and swiftly reach Four Million Metres For The Season.

Graham - =D> ^O^ x 4,000,000 💸💸💸💸

IIse Van Oyen … says, “ Row, row, your boat “ … so Free Spirits … I want you to note … that she has tirelessly followed her own advice … to become our second young woman to reach Three Million Metres For The Season.

IIse - =D> ^O^ x 3,000,000 🎁🎁🎁💐

Ian Bee … is a lovely, young lad … and his rowing … ‘ ain’t half bad ‘ :fsbgrin: :fswink: … either … as he has so expertly demonstrated, by reaching Three Million Metres For The Season.

Ian - =D> ^O^ x 3,000,000 💸💸💸

All his efforts … on board … have … produced a hoard … of metres for Chris Tostevin - Hall, as he reaches Three Million Metres For The Season.

Chris - =D> ^O^ x 3,000,000 💸💸💸

Up from twenty to seventeen … has shown … just how keen … Greg Smith ... has been …to reach Two Million Metres For The Season.

Greg - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 💸💸

Holding steady at number twenty … Colin Kelly has plenty … of good reasons to feel extremely proud of himself, as he reaches Two Million Metres For The Season.

Colin - =D> ^O^ x 2,000,000 💸💸

I do believe … that young Mr Steve ( Smith ) … has put in a great deal of effort to reach One Million Metres For The Season.

Steve - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Over the border … in Caledonia … Felton Humble … is ‘ ownlia ‘ … one place behind Steve … as he too reaches One Million Metres For The Season.

Felton - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

As Steve and Felton have landed exactly on 1,000,000 metres, 8) I have arranged a special home delivery of 🍻for them both. :)

I hope that young Mr Seth … hasn’t been left out of breath … after all his excellent exertions … to reach One Million Metres For The Season.

Seth - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

When this youth is on the rower … there is no such word as ‘ slower ‘ … for Claudius B as he reaches One Million Metres For The Season.

Claudius - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

A great deal of applause for Roger Burrell, who has reached One Million Metres For The Season.

Roger - =D> ^O^ x 1,000,000 💸

Roger and Philip Price are exceptional gentlemen and still Two Shining Stars.🌟🌟

A terrific thank you to those Free Spirits who have been able to contribute their erg, BikeErg or SkiErg metres to the Team Affiliation Standings. 8) 👍 =D> ^O^

Be safe. Be sensible. :)