Millionaires club-Season

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Juergie
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Re: Millionaires club-Season

Post by Juergie »

Thank you, Jill. But I‘m afraid, ‚overdo‘ is my middle name 8)
Jill
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020

Post by Jill »

Juergie wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:04 am Thank you, Jill. But I‘m afraid, ‚overdo‘ is my middle name
:lol: :lol: :lol:

All you youngsters of today ... still as headstrong as the youngsters of my day. :fsbgrin: :fswink:
Jill

Post by Jill »

I forgot to mention everyone, that I'm not here again at the moment, which might cause my Wi-fi connection to be a little flaky. It might mean having to catch up with things when I'm back. :)

Well done and bravo to you all for rowing, whilst at the same time, having to cope with the hot weather. ^O^ =D>
Jill

Post by Jill »

Please be aware that Joi Bear, is the first of our lissom young ladies to have reached Two Million Metres for the season.

Joi - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

Joi, thank you for all your wonderful efforts and prodigious contributions towards the team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^ 💐 At the moment, we are in the lead.👍 8) :D
Jill

Post by Jill »

Wow :!: Dwayne is our first Free Spirit to gain ... recognition for reaching Three Million Meters for the season. ^O^

Dwayne - :D =D> x 3,000,000 👕👕👕

Dwayne, I am running out of T-shirts - all handmade of course by yours truly. In order to maintain production, the sparks have been flying off my sewing machine.💥💥💥 :lol: :wink:

Thank you Dwayne for all the hard work that goes into your mega-generous contributions towards the Team Affiliation standings.👍 8) You might possibly need a few of these to help keep your strength up ... 🥩 :wink:
Last edited by Jill on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jill

Post by Jill »

Hurrah for Colin Kelly … rowing so well he … has reached his first Million Metres for the season.

Colin - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you Colin, your many metres are also a much appreciated contribution towards the team Affiliation Standings. ^O^ :D

Raise your glasses 🥛🍺🍷🥃🍸🍹+ a few of sparkling ' miserable ' water + some beetroot juice for Plummy :wink: ( choose one only :fsbgrin: :fswink: ) everyone, not only to Colin but to yourselves and every Free Spirit who has been able to row this season so far. :)

Cheers Colin, here’s towards your next million.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Applause for young Guy Blackburn … whose turn of speed⚡️⚡️⚡️ … has indeed ... left some with lots to learn.😮 It has also enabled Guy to reach his first Million Metres for the season.

Guy - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you for all your sterling contributions towards the Team Affiliation Standings. :D ^O^

Keep motoring with the metres Guy.👍 8)

I can't go without mentioning a certain gentleman, one, ' I'm ready for Take Off Tako ' who recently rowed 50,000 metres in one sitting. :shock: 8) ^O^

I will also take this opportunity to mention all our Free Spirits who are not able to row at the moment because of health issues or an unmotivated Mojo. Best wishes and kisses to you all.xxxx
Tako
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Post by Tako »

Jill wrote: I can't go without mentioning a certain gentleman, one, ' I'm ready for Take Off Tako ' who recently rowed 50,000 metres in one sitting. :shock: 8) ^O^

I will also take this opportunity to mention all our Free Spirits who are not able to row at the moment because of health issues or an unmotivated Mojo. Best wishes and kisses to you all.xxxx
Thank you very much Jill for your great and colourful posts!! I really enjoy reading them!

To my surprise I saw my name today (about a month too early ;-) ). Thanks for the extra mentioning! As I wrote in another thread I got obsessed by trying all C2 clubs and challenges.
Without RowPro it would not have been possible as I needed toilet break and some stretches in between.

I also second your best wishes to all that struggle!
\:D/ 🏴‍☠️🇳🇱🇩🇪🇩🇰🇳🇴🇪🇺
Jill

Post by Jill »

As our third highest scorer ... it's no surprise that Graham Storer ... has reached Two Million Metres for the season.

Graham - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

Hats off to you Graham and thank you for the many, many metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. 8) 👍
Jill

Post by Jill »

Juergie wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:04 am But I‘m afraid, 'overdo‘ is my middle name
His middle name is ' overdo ' :fsbgrin: :fswink: ... And Juergen ...🚣‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️⛷*... We believe it's true ... As rowing at a rate of knots, you have now reached Two Million Metres for the season.

Juergen - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕🧢

Thank you Juergen for all the hard work and very early mornings, that have resulted in your valuable contributions to The Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Juergen, 2 million down, 3 more to go.👍 8)

* I couldn't find a ' running ' emoticon but thought that you might possibly go skiing ... :fsbgrin: :fswink:

Tako wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:25 pm Thank you very much Jill for your great and colourful posts!! I really enjoy reading them!
Thank you Tako. :) I'm spending as much time as possible up in the crow's nest, scanning the horizon. Not far now young man. :fsbgrin:
Juergie

Post by Juergie »

I wish I had a way with words like you have, Jill
But thinking of rhymes for me is such a hard drill
To receive more praise and kind words from you
I promise to row the next million faster, that I do
Jill

Post by Jill »

Thank you Juergen - we'll make a poet of you yet. :)

And you do have a most obvious way with words; my compliments on your excellent English - a far more valuable skill than my simple rhymes. ^O^

Row steadily and sensibly ( if possible ). :fsbgrin: :fswink:
Jill

Post by Jill »

The gap is even wider ... between myself and David Schneider ... because he has now reached Two Million Metres for the season. :-$ Ssshhh ... another youngster who I could easily overtake if I wanted to. :^o :fsbgrin: :fswink:

David - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

Congratulations David and thank you for your mighty contribution towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Onwards and upwards towards your next million.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Here comes Tako Lootsma … he would be a Porsche … if he was a car. So crack open the champagne and wave your chequered flags for Tako, as he crosses the finish line to reach his first Million Metres for the season.🍾🏁

Tako - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you Tako for all the metre milage that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings.👍 8) ^O^

Watch those revs now.🏎 :fsbgrin: :fswink:
Tako
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Post by Tako »

Thank you very much Jill for your kind words!!

Also thank you for your great amount of meters for the FTC these days. You are really chasing up the meterboard!! Keep it going!
After a slow start on the FTC I hope to catch up during the weekend.
\:D/ 🏴‍☠️🇳🇱🇩🇪🇩🇰🇳🇴🇪🇺
Caratacus

Post by Caratacus »

Well done Tako, impressive numbers
Felton H
Jill

Post by Jill »

Thank you Tako :D - I’ll extend your thanks to all our Free Spirits, who have been able to take part in the FTC so far. =D>

Now … Stand well back from the platform edge everyone ... 🚆 because that was, Dwayne The Express Train, travelling as such a high speed, ( 👀👀👀👀 ... dang, diddlely, there go my wobbly eyes again :lol: :wink: ) that he has now reached Four Million Metres for the season. ^O^

Dwayne - :D =D> x 4,000,000 👕👕👕👕

Keep on track to your next million.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Next up is Boris Bossi … and what a loss he … would be … if not a member of this club. Thankfully though for us, he is, as well as being our next Free Spirit to reach his first Million Metres for the season.

Boris - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you Boris for all the hard-earned metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Row, row, row your erg.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

I do declare that Joi Bear is now the first of our athletic young ladies to have reached Three Million Metres for the season.

Joi - :D =D> x 3,000,000 👕👕👕💐

Joi, I can safely say that you will reach 5 million metres for the season ( perhaps I ought to put some 💷 and 💵 on it :fsbgrin: :fswink: ) before I reach my first. :) 👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

All that ‘ active ‘ sittin’ … has resulted in Rob Brittin … reaching his first Million Metres for the season.

Rob - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you so much Rob, for your generous contributions towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Well done - keep keeping your feet up on the erg rather than the sofa. :fsbgrin: :fswink: 👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

This could be tricky but after some research, I am hoping that Rafal is pronounced as Rafow? :) Apologies Rafal if that is incorrect. :oops:

Let’s all clap and cheer for Rafal … as he takes a well deserved bow … and celebrates reaching his first Million Metres for the season.

Rafal - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Many thanks, Rafal for your colossal contributions to the Team Affiliation Standings. ^O^ =D>

Keep those contributions growing as you continue with your rowing.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

:-$ Ssshhh … Listen … Can you hear that sound …? Thrum … hum … thrum … hum … thrum … hum … Must be the Metal Mistress who’s encouraged Mr Plumb … to reach his first Million Metres for the season.

Plummy - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you for the plenty of plentiful metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

For some reason, I have just thought of Stanley Unwin ( I need help :roll: :lol: ) so Plummy, for landing exactly on 1,000,000m … Deep Joy. :fsbgrin: And cake.🍰

Keep sweet talking Mistress Erg all the way to your next million.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

I know we all agree … that Paolo Cecchini … deserves a standing ovation for reaching Two Million Metres for the season.

Paolo - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

Paolo, thank you so much for the multitude of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

I hope you still enjoy gliding back and forth on the dance floor, as much as you still enjoy gliding back and forth on the erg.👍 8) :)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Applause for a fit young Norwegian … whose rowing feats are now legion … which makes Morten Haugseng our next Free Spirit to reach Two Million Metres for the season.

Morten - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

Thank you Morten for the mountain of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

We are very lucky to have you as a member of ‘ The Chain Gang ‘.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

With wings whirring and beating … Mr Bee has been busy competing … in order to become our next Free Spirit to reach Two Million Metres for the season.

Ian - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

Thank you for the substantial swarm of metres that you have contributed to the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

And for landing exactly on 2,000,000m ... As you are a cat lover and I am a member of Cats Protection, I have acquired a virtual 🐈 for you. When you are rowing, puss will love to drape himself across your lap and he promises not to stick his claws into you legs or any other part of your anatomy. :shock: :^o On the very rare occasions when he does, it will probably be because you are not rowing fast enough. :lol: :wink:

Ian, we are all a buzz for you to reach your next million.👍 8) 🐝