Challenge Icons on mb3 and mb2

Where should the web site go - what should we do? Who has the time between rows?

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

JonT
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Challenge Icons on mb3 and mb2

Post by JonT »

Are we having fun yet?

I have now worked out why the icons in mb3 appear in a seemingly random order. All I need to do now is write some code to correct the problem.

Meanwhile, for some reason Meterboard 2 is not picking up the icons for Mud Season Madness 2021 #-o

I think the days of maintaining two different sets of code for the Meterboards may be numbered. It's becoming increasingly difficult.

Jon
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
JonT
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Re: Challenge Icons on mb3 and mb2

Post by JonT »

JonT wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:53 pm Are we having fun yet?

I have now worked out why the icons in mb3 appear in a seemingly random order. All I need to do now is write some code to correct the problem.

Meanwhile, for some reason Meterboard 2 is not picking up the icons for Mud Season Madness 2021 #-o

I think the days of maintaining two different sets of code for the Meterboards may be numbered. It's becoming increasingly difficult.

Jon
Ok, I think I have now fixed the rogue snowman and the ordering of the icons, and now only the "higher" icon appears when there are two levels for any event (e.g. 5k versus 10k in Mud Season).
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent