newbie questions on meter board and lifetime meters

Where should the web site go - what should we do? Who has the time between rows?

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

nickb4782a
Warming up
I row on...: Model D with PM5

newbie questions on meter board and lifetime meters

Post by nickb4782a »

hi,

as a newly affiliated and team member of Free Spirits I would like to ask, as I could not see the answers elsewhere.

I am on the meter board but would like to know if the holiday challenge I completed in this season is valid to go onto the board since I was not on the team at the time?

over the years I have rowed over 3.6 million metres so was hoping this could be added to the million metres landmark page?

I am hoping to add a few thousand metres to your virtual challenge total if I can work out how to link it on my C2 log page which I think needs to happen for my meters to added to the team :)
its not who is in front you need to worry about but the ones behind you
plummy
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model E with PM4

Re: newbie questions on meter board and lifetime meters

Post by plummy »

Hi Nickb. No issue with adding you to the lifetime metreboard, I'll do that later.

If you are happy to, could you advise you more "normal" name rather than your forum name. It's not obligatory but I prefer it tidy if possible. You can PM me if you prefer.

You should still be able to join the January Challenge by going to the Teams page at the C2 website. If I remember, you click on the logbook tab and then on the Teams tabs and click the button "Join Team Challenge"
60 yrs old, 76kg, 5' 10"
43Mm metres rowed. Re-setting the bar much lower now. Getting too old for this malarky
nickb4782a
Warming up

Post by nickb4782a »

Plummy , Thanks for the help with getting me started sorry I got you re-activating your C2 account.
I will put something about me on the newbie section tonight after work as I am just going in & will not get home till about 9pm (the joy of working in retail)
nickb4782a
Warming up

Post by nickb4782a »

Not sure if this is somewhere else on the forum so I will apoligise in advance if it is.

Could someone tell me how my FM which I completed last Sunday gets to be an icon on the challenge section of the meter board?

I had hoped to get the HM today but I have had a cold this week so am off my game at the moment :x
plummy
I row on...: Model E with PM4

Post by plummy »

I think Thomas W-P applies the icons. He doesn't pick up posts all the time so give it a couple of days and them maybe send him a PM

Plummy
60 yrs old, 76kg, 5' 10"
43Mm metres rowed. Re-setting the bar much lower now. Getting too old for this malarky
Thomas W-P
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)
I row on...: Model C with PM3

Post by Thomas W-P »

I have made a new thread to track when new icons are needed, and a small plea for a bit of encouragement!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3257
51 yrs - A cyclist these days