The rules are simple:
- Row for 60min on a C2 rowing machine during the month of April and submit your distance, current weight and current age either a) in public on this thread or b) in private to myself by private message.
- Current weight is a weight reading that was taken prior to the attempt, and no more than one week prior.
- You can submit as many attempts as you like, as long as they are always accompanied by your current weight and age (which may be different from earlier attempts).
- The deadline for submissions is Wednesday 1st May at 12pm GMT.
- Distances will be adjusted according to the details found here: http://concept2.co.uk/rns/adjustment
- Points will be awarded based on adjusted distances, actual distances, and number of entrants. Adjusted distances will be worth twice as many points as actual distances. As an example, if ten members submit a distance, the highest actual distance will score ten points, and the slowest one point. The highest adjusted distance will score twenty points, and the slowest two points.
- Points will be combined to determine the overall winner.
- A leaderboard will be posted regularly during the month-long challenge to let you see how you are faring, with a final leaderboard posted shortly after the challenge ends.
- Each Weight & Age Adjusted Rowing Challenge will be a standalone challenge, i.e. there will be no running total of monthly points.