The rules are simple:
- Row 2000m on a C2 rowing machine during the month of March and submit your time, current weight and current age either a) in public on this thread or b) in private to myself by private message.
- Current weight is a weight reading that was taken prior to the attempt, and no more than one week prior.
- You can submit as many attempts as you like, as long as they are always accompanied by your current weight and age (which may be different from earlier attempts).
- The deadline for submissions is Monday 1st April at 12pm GMT.
- Times will be adjusted according to the details found here: http://concept2.co.uk/rns/adjustment
- Points will be awarded based on adjusted times, actual times, and number of entrants. Adjusted times will be worth twice as many points as actual times. As an example, if ten members submit a time, the fastest actual time will score ten points, and the slowest one point. The fastest adjusted time will score twenty points, and the slowest two points.
- Points will be combined to determine the overall winner.
- A leaderboard will be posted regularly during the month-long challenge to let you see how you are faring, with a final leaderboard posted shortly after the challenge ends.
- Each Weight & Age Adjusted Rowing Challenge will be a standalone challenge, i.e. there will be no running total of monthly points.