Virtual Team Challenge

If you are planning a RowPro session or want to get one going, post here.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

JonT
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Virtual Team Challenge

Post by JonT »

Anyone interested in participating in some sessions to push up our distance on the January Virtual Team Challenge? I'm thinking a few 10k/30min/60min/HM sessions over January.

Not that I can actually get on to the Rowpro server at the moment :evil:
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
CamiCrew
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2017
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2017
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Re: Virtual Team Challenge

Post by CamiCrew »

Something's going on. I can't get to the Oarbits Live Feed web page (or anything at digitalrowing.com), nor can I get to the server via the RP software. Haven't checked social media sites, probably there's info out there.

Assuming it's temporary, I'm up for VTC rows in January. TIme zone is the tricky part. For me, work sched means I can row at lunchtime -- GenFits at 19:00 GMT or somethings at 20:00. That window, or early morning (after 13:00 GMT and done by 15:00) are what work with UK timing -- otherwise I'm joining up with Aussies and New Zealanders after work. :D

Just one other comment that I rarely check this RowPro Sessions forum area, because it is not picked up in the "View Active Topics" link, which is where i check activity. So, apologies for missing posted sessions... will try to keep an eye out.

Cheers!
-barbara

F Hwt 53 yrs 5'10"