July 12,16:00 GMT

If you are planning a RowPro session or want to get one going, post here.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

cowboygrrl
Rower and forum addict...
I row on...: Model C with PM5

July 12,16:00 GMT

Post by cowboygrrl »

Another 10k session. All welcome. I'll be going about a 2:37 pace.
CamiCrew
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2017
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Re: July 12,16:00 GMT

Post by CamiCrew »

Nice row today, Kellie. Thanks for setting it up, and congratulations on your progress with the 10ks. Guess who found out how to get more than one screengrab... just for the fun of it. Promise I won't document every session from here to forever. #-o :lol: However I do enjoy seeing Free Spirits online.

Better one of the start...

Met up with a fine fellow along the way...

Free Spirits: :fsbgrin: Barbara :fsbgrin: Colin and :fsbgrin: Kellie

Heading for the docks at the end of a great row.

Cheers.
-barbara

F Hwt 53 yrs 5'10"
plummy
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model E with PM4

Post by plummy »

Still the matching stubble for ladies and gents I see :D
60 yrs old, 76kg, 5' 10"
43Mm metres rowed. Re-setting the bar much lower now. Getting too old for this malarky
cowboygrrl
Rower and forum addict...
I row on...: Model C with PM5

Post by cowboygrrl »

CamiCrew wrote:Nice row today, Kellie. Thanks for setting it up, and congratulations on your progress with the 10ks. Guess who found out how to get more than one screengrab... just for the fun of it. Promise I won't document every session from here to forever. #-o :lol: However I do enjoy seeing Free Spirits online.

Better one of the start...

Met up with a fine fellow along the way...

Free Spirits: :fsbgrin: Barbara :fsbgrin: Colin and :fsbgrin: Kellie

Heading for the docks at the end of a great row.

Cheers.
Hi Barbara. I don't mind your documentation at all! I find myself transfixed most of the time during the race to the PM split read-out. I have to remember I have a picture on the pc monitor! #-o Do you actually stop rowing to get these screenshots? Most likely I'll be setting up another RP session this upcoming Sat. as the Beginner PP has a 10k scheduled several weeks in a row.
CamiCrew
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Post by CamiCrew »

No I don't stop. I have a wireless keyboard next to me on a little table. I marked the Alt and PrtScn (print screen) keys with tiny scraps of yellow post-it so I can identify them on the fly. On this row I learned that I had to pull the little table to the back end of the erg and grab there vs leaning forward (better angles). To get all three of us in a close-up, we have to be only a short distance apart -- within a few meters. I have to be slightly trailing both of you, otherwise someone's out of the frame.

What I learned last week is I can have a Word doc active behind Rowpro. I can grab, then Alt-Tab to Word while rowing, then Ctrl-V to paste the grab in. Alt-Tab back to RowPro without much interruption. That frees me up to take additional grabs -- before I thought I only had one shot at it, because I thought RowPro would crash if I switched to another application.

So... it's fun to know it can be done. Certainly I can't grab images if I'm at a higher rate or pace. The 10ks are good for me, they keep me focused on lower rate steady state rowing. And so nice to have other FS along.

My next few Saturday a.m.'s will likely be spent at the lake, but ENJOY and I hope the 10ks go well! Whenever I can join in, I will. Good luck & keep it up!
-barbara

F Hwt 53 yrs 5'10"