Re-connecting to Facebook Friends

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Jill
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Re-connecting to Facebook Friends

Post by Jill »

I had to deactivate my Facebook account and am now gradually adding friends again, so if in the next few days you receive a friend request from me, it will be a genuine one and not from a hacker/spammer etc.

I have always been an infrequent poster on Facebook, so if anyone wishes to take this opportunity to ‘ sever our connection ‘ :shock: then I quite understand and will not be offended.

Jill :)

PS - That should read: Re-connecting With Facebook Friends,
Paul Victory
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2016
I row on...: Model E with PM4

Re: Re-connecting to Facebook Friends

Post by Paul Victory »

Yes, I was a bit surprised to receive a friend request from you as I was pretty sure we were already Facebook friends. Anyway, that explains it!
M 68 6'1" 124kg (May05), 92kg (Feb06), 122kg (Aug10), 95kg (Sep11), 117kg (Jun13), now 98kg
Jill
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Post by Jill »

Paul Victory wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:13 am Yes, I was a bit surprised to receive a friend request from you as I was pretty sure we were already Facebook friends. Anyway, that explains it!
Apologies, Paul, I am obviously jumping the gun somewhat and contacting friends before they have had chance to read my message.

I will now wait two weeks or more before sending new requests to other FS friends, although in the meantime, if they read this first, and if they wish, then please feel free to send one to me.
Paul Victory
I row on...: Model E with PM4

Post by Paul Victory »

Jill wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:02 pm
Paul Victory wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:13 am Yes, I was a bit surprised to receive a friend request from you as I was pretty sure we were already Facebook friends. Anyway, that explains it!
Apologies, Paul, I am obviously jumping the gun somewhat and contacting friends before they have had chance to read my message.

I will now wait two weeks or more before sending new requests to other FS friends, although in the meantime, if they read this first, and if they wish, then please feel free to send one to me.
No reason to wait. I was just glad to hear from you.
M 68 6'1" 124kg (May05), 92kg (Feb06), 122kg (Aug10), 95kg (Sep11), 117kg (Jun13), now 98kg