Mud Season 2021

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

JonT
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Mud Season 2021

Post by JonT »

Congratulations to all of those Free Spirits who completed the Mud Season Challenge this year.

22 rowers completed the 10K challenge and a further 28 completed the 5K challenge. ^O^ ^O^ =D> =D>

The Meterboard icons are now up. Don't even ask about the rogue snowman who is floating about between other icons. I really do need to get that sorted out for my own sanity! #-o

Jon

P.S. The numbers above are as of this morning in the UK. They may go higher if anyone is late entering sessions.
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
Jill
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Re: Mud Season 2021

Post by Jill »

Thank you Jon. :)
JonT wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:11 am Don't even ask about the rogue snowman who is floating about between other icons. I really do need to get that sorted out for my own sanity!
I suggest that you contact Jo Nesbø, as Harry Hole may be able to help with your problem. :fsbgrin: :fswink:
Mike Channin
Super Dedicated and Truly Free Spirit
I row on...: Model C with PM4

Re: Mud Season 2021

Post by Mike Channin »

I think that's the first time I've ever managed to complete Mud Season, after many times of trying!
5'11", 50 - older, slower, greyer, fatter (and needs to update the sig times too)