fall challenge

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Stan
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2016
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2016
I row on...: Model C with PM4

fall challenge

Post by Stan »

Hi everyone
I believe the fall challenge starts tomorrow. I have signed you up, but it requires you to positively enter I think. This is done through the C2 logbook teams tab. Good luck
Last edited by Stan on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: made it a sticky instead of normal
pb times
flocculus
Warming up
I row on...: Model C with PM4

Re: fall challenge

Post by flocculus »

Hi all!
I decided that it'd be nice to begin the challenge with a longer row. Now I regret not preparing some food earlier because it felt like I could make some 20k more :)
Shmoo
Stop posting and start rowing!
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Post by Shmoo »

This is going to be a tough one. Work travel over the next 4 weeks means I’ll be seeking out ergs on 3 continents 😱
Jill
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Post by Jill »

Thank you Stan for taking the helm again. :)

Flocculus, that was an energetic start to the challenge, =D> although please be careful and don't overdo things. :(

Louise, it sounds as if hunting down ergs, especially ones that are maintained properly, will be a challenge in itself.

For that reason alone, every one of your hard earned metres will be more than appreciated.👍 8)

I am still mollycoddling my left knee somewhat but hope to at least reach the 100,000 metre level, anything over that will be cue for a celebration. Sparkling ‘ miserable ‘ water all round. :fsbgrin: :fswink:

We all have a life away from rowing and therefore, it’s always inspiring when people find the time to exercise, especially those of you who work and travel. :) 8)

Safe rowing.

Free Spirits are Go.👍🚀
Tako
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Post by Tako »

And now the trees are also back on the meterboard!!

I see there are many logging meters on the board that have not yet signed up for the FTC yet.
Hopefully many of them will join soon!

While Stan has added the team, individuals need to enter as well on the teams page!

From the C2 log book:

Important deadline: Complete the following tasks by September 30 23:59 GMT (19:59 ET) or your team will not be enrolled in the challenge and/or your team members' meters will not count for the challenge:
All team members must be added to your team.
Team members who have their own logbooks must indicate in their logbooks that they are actively participating in the current challenge. (See the Team member page for more information.)

\:D/ 🏴‍☠️🇳🇱🇩🇪🇩🇰🇳🇴🇪🇺