Logging Results

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Cuts101
Warming up
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Logging Results

Post by Cuts101 »

I have been using Beyond the White Board to log my results, it more focused on Crossfit then Rowing. There are some issues logging work outs if they involve intervals.

Was wondering what app's or programs you might be using to keep track of your rowing results.

Currently using ErgData at home to link to concept 2 logbook. Guess more after a Diary to keep a track of results, PR and to add rowing done at the gym. "ATM unable to link to the concept 2 logbook."
JonT
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Re: Logging Results

Post by JonT »

I personally rely on a combination of the Concept2 Log, Strava and Garmin Connect Dashboard. I have all three of them linked up, but if I want to get a diary/summary of my rowing I usually end up on Concept2 Log. The Log will give you PBs if you look at the History tab and will also give you SBs if you look at the Ranking tabs (and have ranked your rows). The forum signature generator also gives you a quick view of these of course.

If you are using the gym rower you can still manually enter rows into the logbook.

Hope that helps.
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
gregsmith01748
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2015
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2015
I row on...: Model C with PM4

Post by gregsmith01748 »

I use concept2 and rowsandall.com
Greg - Age: 53 H: 182cm W: 88Kg (should be 83Kg)
Training blog: https://quantifiedrowing.wordpress.com/
Cuts101
Warming up

Post by Cuts101 »

Thanks guys, looking at Rowsandall now.

I use the gamin connect with my watch and bike, but the concept2 Log doesn't seem to push the data through.
Last edited by Cuts101 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
JonT

Post by JonT »

Cuts101 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:37 am I use the gamin connect with my watch and bike, put the concept2 Log doesn't seem to push the data through.
https://www.concept2.com/news/new-logbo ... y-and-more
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
Cuts101
Warming up

Post by Cuts101 »

Reentered all the details in the concept 2 logbook but still didn't push the workout to garmin connect
JonT

Post by JonT »

Cuts101 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:33 am Reentered all the details in the concept 2 logbook but still didn't push the workout to garmin connect
Not sure what else to suggest. I've checked the C2 forums and there doesn't seem to be much chatter about issues.

Last suggestion - are you running the latest firmware?
Cuts101
Warming up

Post by Cuts101 »

Out of the blue all working this week :)
Swinny
Warming up

Post by Swinny »

I use Krew on Android, but I have also created a Excel spreadsheet that I can print out and write on then update later in computer. It tracks meters per month, lifetime meters and season meters and I have also put on all of the concept 2 challenges. It needs a few more tweaks, it was a rush job, and then I will upload it if anyone wants it. Sorry, forgot to mention, its a calender by month.
Swinny
Warming up

Post by Swinny »

Hi, here is my training log if any of you are interested. It is a calendar that will add up all your metres per month and session and will add to your lifetime meters.
I has all the days highlighted that have a C2 challenge on them with a description that is required to complete the challenge in bottom left corner.
I have printed it out and leave it next to my rower. After the row I write in the day what I did, pace and comment if necessary, then every week or so I will update electronic version.
So, to use it, just type the metres rowed into the metres box (it will add mtrs itself). To get the Lifetime metres to work type your metres up until the beginning of this new session into Cell G34 in the MAY month only (you wont see the number as I have set it to white). Thats it, it will do the rest for you.
It was a bit rushed, I will create something a bit better next year (maybe). If you have any questions obviously don't hesitate to ask.
Attachments
Rowing Calender Freespirits .xlsx
(73.77 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
DSC_2136_3.JPG
DSC_2136_3.JPG (466.62 KiB) Viewed 1529 times