Scottish Indoor Rowing Championships 2018

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Wolfmiester
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Re: Scottish Indoor Rowing Championships 2018

Post by Wolfmiester »

Brilliant gents, it's great to see you competing, and the name of Free Spirits up there again.
Huge congratulations on your performances, looks like they went to plan, which is pretty much all you can ask for. =D> =D> =D>

And a big welcome to Paul :fsbgrin:
Wolfie

Age 59 Height 6'4" Weight 93k
pcdjohnson
Warming up
I row on...: Model C with PM3

Post by pcdjohnson »

MaxMacLaren1 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:42 pm
Caratacus wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:54 am Does anyone know if the results will be uploaded to the rankings and if so are they linked to your logbook or should I manually enter my 2k time?
Last year I'm pretty sure that they were not automatically loaded which is odd as they are for BRIC. Anyway I've added mine manually for now as it's easy enough to delete if needed.
I added my 1k race result to the concept2 logbook manually, then emailed ranking@concept2.com with a link to the SRIC results asking them to verify it as a race result, which they did within a day.

Thanks for the welcome messages btw!
Caratacus
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)

Post by Caratacus »

pcdjohnson wrote:
MaxMacLaren1 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:42 pm
Caratacus wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:54 am Does anyone know if the results will be uploaded to the rankings and if so are they linked to your logbook or should I manually enter my 2k time?
Last year I'm pretty sure that they were not automatically loaded which is odd as they are for BRIC. Anyway I've added mine manually for now as it's easy enough to delete if needed.
I added my 1k race result to the concept2 logbook manually, then emailed ranking@concept2.com with a link to the SRIC results asking them to verify it as a race result, which they did within a day.

Thanks for the welcome messages btw!
Thanks for this Paul, I have done the same now and my time has now been verified as a race result Image
Felton H