December ctc - The french kiss #2 (1'/2'/3'/1'/2'/3' - 9'r total)

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Jill
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Re: December ctc - The french kiss #2 (1'/2'/3'/1'/2'/3' - 9'r total)

Post by Jill »

Thank you Paul and Jon. :D

If I may, I will take this opportunity to extend your appreciative comments to Barbara, Clare, Sheena, Brit and Jennifer. =D> :)

I will also take this opportunity to commend all our precious young ladies who were able to take part in this year’s CTCs. Your efforts were highly valued and will be in the coming year. Doh! #-o I nearly forgot! You are also sterling ergers. =D> ^O^ :)

Gentlemen, it is your enthusiasm, impeccable sportsmanship and competitiveness that drives this thread along every month. I salute you. =D> =D> =D> ^O^ :D

Thank you again Roger for all your statistical input this past year. =D> I love your preciseness and detail. :)

Wishing you all Health, Happiness, Hope and New Beginnings.xxxx

Jill and Richard :)
danfennell
Free Spirit
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Post by danfennell »

I've cut back on rowing quite a bit to make time for lots of other fitness pursuits but don't want to abandon completely.

3542m/1:41.6

Wishing everyone peace and prosperity in the new year. :D
Dan | Age:48 | Ht: 186cm | Wt: 93kg
E-Clair
Spends too much time in the forum
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Post by E-Clair »

Skipped 30 days for travel. Made it back just in time.
239 2:05.5 /1
475 2:06.3 /2
707 2:07.3 /2
243 2:03.4 /1:30
482 2:04.4 /2:30
726 2:03.9
2872 2:05.3
(And thanks to Michelle for floating yet another boat.)
e-Clair
He who eats the most custard wins.
Liefcat
Free Spirit forever
I row on...: Model C with PM3

Post by Liefcat »

Well done, Jill :!: =D> =D> And greetings to Richard as well :!: 8) (he can look forward to The Bridge Season 4... :wink: :wink: )

Old enough to know better - young enough to do it anyway
Jill
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Post by Jill »

Liefcat wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:37 am Well done, Jill And greetings to Richard as well (he can look forward to The Bridge Season 4... )
Thank you Erik. Happy biking and erging and continued good health and enthusiasm to you for 2018.

We now have Apple TV because we we have far too many DVDs taking up far too much space, so hopefully we might be able to obtain all the seasons of The Bridge.

I have recently been watching the Swedish police series Beck ( okay I'm seriously addicted ) on BBC iPlayer - many series of that which hopefully will be available through Apple TV.

Love to you and little Red Stripe.
Liefcat
Free Spirit forever
I row on...: Model C with PM3

Post by Liefcat »

Jill wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:28 pm
Liefcat wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:37 am Well done, Jill And greetings to Richard as well (he can look forward to The Bridge Season 4... )
Thank you Erik. Happy biking and erging and continued good health and enthusiasm to you for 2018.

We now have Apple TV because we we have far too many DVDs taking up far too much space, so hopefully we might be able to obtain all the seasons of The Bridge.

I have recently been watching the Swedish police series Beck ( okay I'm seriously addicted ) on BBC iPlayer - many series of that which hopefully will be available through Apple TV.

Love to you and little Red Stripe.
Thanks, Jill :!:

Enjoy The Bridge (very promising 1st episode of Season 4 yesterday) and Beck :!: :fssmile:

Fortunately Red Stripe can´t read - so I replaced ´little´ with ´proud and big´, and added ´Queen of her territory´ - otherwise she would feel very offended :!: :wink: I can already hear the sirens of the forum police cars closing in on me - so let me quickly state, that her effort has been very important for my ctc efforts :!: :wink: :wink:

Old enough to know better - young enough to do it anyway