Acumen Sensor for Free

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

billwright
Super Dedicated and Truly Free Spirit
I row on...: Model D with PM3

Acumen Sensor for Free

Post by billwright »

I have just dug out an Acumen Sensor which I used to have on my original C2 Rower with a PM3 monitor. It was used to pick up the signal from the Polar HRM chest strap apparatus and transmit it to the PM3. Techie details here:

http://shop-uk.concept2.com/index.php?i ... er=product

I'll post it to a Free Spirit in the UK FOC. First come first served. PM me with name and address and indicate that on here please. Off course, if you want to make a donation to the upkeep of the site, you can easily drop a bank note here:

http://www.freespiritsrowing.com/conten ... donations/

Bill :fswink: :fswink:

"When the crazy wheel slows down, where will I be? Back where I started!"
CamiCrew
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2017
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2017
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Re: Acumen Sensor for Free

Post by CamiCrew »

Bill that is a very nice offer by you! I think I have the same device. Not home at the moment so can't check if mine is called Acumen. I recently dug mine out with the Polar strap and have been using them to monitor HR again. Works well, occasionally i lose signal intermittently but not enough to be a problem.

Hope yours finds a good home,. Really just writing to say thanks for putting it out there!

:fssmile:
-barbara

F Hwt 53 yrs 5'10"
Kew4312
Warming up
I row on...: Model C with PM2

Re: Acumen Sensor for Free

Post by Kew4312 »

hi,
Just wondering if the Acumen sensor is still available? Just joined this forum after acquiring my 1st C2. After a long fruitless summer of searching for a local C2’s, I got lucky with a PM3 'shed find' but it needs a bit of work to bring it up to spec. The PM2 monitor had corroded batteries so I have replaced it with an ebay PM3 but she pulls well. The addition of your heart rate would be appreciated as I already have a Polar strap. This will help keep me in check in my early days of rowing.
I would be happy to make a donation to the site as a result.
many thanks