Training ID's

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Mike Channin
Super Dedicated and Truly Free Spirit
I row on...: Model C with PM4

Post by Mike Channin »

:D
I was more meaning the kind of comment sometimes used when you've just missed a PB by half a second, and are still feeling a little frustrated...
5'11", 50 - older, slower, greyer, fatter (and needs to update the sig times too)
plummy
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model E with PM4

Post by plummy »

I've typed in the Free Spirits ID but it says that there are no entries in my log???.
I also mistyped it once and can't get rid of the other number - it says it is "pending" at won't be deleted.
Any ideas all you clever people?
60 yrs old, 76kg, 5' 10"
43Mm metres rowed. Re-setting the bar much lower now. Getting too old for this malarky
Stan
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2016
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2016
I row on...: Model C with PM4

Post by Stan »

Hi Plummy
This is expected - JLemon set up the free spirit id as a means of being able to display our logs on the metre board. He cannot read our logs unless we agree, but this is a 2 way thing, so he has to let us see something in return (this is how the training partner system works). The free spirit identity isnt doing any rowing - its just how JLemon sees all our log books. I am sure he can explain it better than me.
Not sure how to remove your mistyped identity. Pending simply means the other person has to type your id in before you can see theirs.
pb times
jlemon
Stop posting and start rowing!

Post by jlemon »

Yup, it's a two way thing. the 'Free Spirit' ID has added everyone on the team as a training partner, but you have to reciprocate as well - this puts you in the drivers seat and allows you to choose whether or not to make the logs available.

I do see your log via the board now, so perhaps it was a refresh/reload problem? I'll check into this.

You can remove a mistyped identity by manually typing in the following URL from the same browser session you've logged into the concept2 site with:
Where XXX is the ID you want to remove. I ran into the same problem when developing the personal logbook. :wink:
plummy
I row on...: Model E with PM4

Post by plummy »

Jlemon, you are too clever for your own good! Pendings have now been removed.
Still not certain what I'm supposed to do/see when I click "view log" though.
My ranking ID is: 145270
60 yrs old, 76kg, 5' 10"
43Mm metres rowed. Re-setting the bar much lower now. Getting too old for this malarky
Bangers
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2018
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2018
I row on...: Model C with PM5

Post by Bangers »

I'm not sure if I still need to do this, but my training ID is 488
Roger B
M 81, 5'8", 74kg