Millionaires club-Season

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Jill
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2018
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Re: Millionaires club-Season

Post by Jill » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:51 am

Looking over Hadrian’s Wall … I see … Guy Blackburn has given his all … in order to reach Four Million Metres for the season.

Guy - :D =D> x 4,000,000 👕👕👕👕

Thank you again and much admiration for the terrific effort that must go into amassing your meterage. An expression that seems to have crept into our language is ‘ smashing it ‘ :fsbgrin: :fswink: . Guy, along with some of our other extremely energetic ergers, you are ‘ smashing it ‘. ^O^ =D> 8)

Great going and well done to all Free Spirits who have been able to take part in the World Team Challenge.👍 =D> 8)

Mind how you all go though - don’t overdo things. I shall refrain from saying anymore on the subject. :-# :---) When our son, Ian, visits, ( he’s 37 and 6’ 4”, he usually says, “ Mum, before you say anything, my coat/jacket is in the car. “ :fsbgrin:

Jill

Post by Jill » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:07 pm

David Schneider from over the pond … has rowed further and further beyond … 5,000,000m … in order to complete Six Million Metres for the season.

David - :D ^O^ x 6,000,000 👕👕👕👕👕👕

Paul Kinlin from over the border … has rowed so well … in order … to reach Two Million Metres for the season.

Paul - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

David and Paul, congratulations on your excellent achievements and thank you for your much prized and appreciated contributions to the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^ 8)

Free Spirits are go. 8) 🚀👍 :)

Jill

Post by Jill » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Congratulations to a very special gentleman, Roger Burrell, who has reached One Million Metres for the season.

Roger - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you for helping to keep our Gallic Cousins in their place on the Team Affiliation Standings ... behind us. :fsbgrin: :fswink: ^O^ =D> 8)

Thank you also Roger and Philip ( Price ), for being such splendid sportsmen. ^O^ ^O^ =D> =D> 🌟🌟

Jill

Post by Jill » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:34 pm

Kevin McCarthy from Maryland … deserves a big hand … for reaching One Million Metres for the season.

Kevin - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

After hoisting his virtual sails … Jonny Lear … from south west Wales … has navigated his way around the virtual coastline in order to reach port and One Million Metres for the season

Jonny - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

From Charleston, WV … well done to Jeffrey C … Franklin … for reaching One Million Metres for the season.

Jeffrey - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Jussi Ruusila is from Helsinki … and I think he … deserves much applause, for reaching One Million Metres for the season.

Jussi - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

From the Land of The Long White Cloud … Stephen Craig-Pearson … must feel … very proud … to have achieved One Million Metres for the season.

Stephen - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

From the home of Robin Hood … “ the boy has done good “ … because Rob Keal has now reached Two Million Metres for the season.

Rob - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

He does a grand job looking after a thread … now … it’s his turn to be looked after instead … as we all give David Carrière a huge round of applause👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 for reaching Two Million Metres for the season.

David - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

It seems … that in a trice … that rather nice ... young Peter Weißß … has now reached Two Million Metres for the season.

Peter - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

Has Colin Brinkman been dining on Go ‘ Fasta ‘ Pasta :fsbgrin: :fswink: … because … I bet he … has been on the spaghetti :fsbgrin: :fswink: … in order to produce the energy needed to achieve, in such a tremendously short time, Three Million Metres for the season.

Colin - :D =D> 3,000,000 👕👕👕

Having scored … another hoard … of metres … Morten Haugseng has now reached Four Million for the season.

Morteng - :D =D> x 4,000,000 👕👕👕👕

It only remains … to celebrate Dwayne’s … amazing and massive Ten Million Metres for the season and to award him The Master of The Meterboard Gold Cup and The Order of The Myriad Metres Gold Medal.

Dwayne - :D =D> ^O^ x 10,000,000 🏆🏅

The Queen wished to dub you with her Ceremonial Sword … but when I saw how unsteady her hand is now :shock: … I managed to talk her out of it. :fsbgrin: :fswink:

Congratulations and a super well done to you all. You are such a group of exceptional people. :D =D> ^O^ 8) 👍💪

Who remembers having to learn about collective nouns? I’m always amused by ‘An Unkindness of Ravens, A Murder of Crows and A Glaring of Cats, to name but a few.

Q: So what do you call a group of Free Spirits?

A: A Fitness of Free Spirits. :D

Jill

Post by Jill » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:48 pm

Stephen Selwood and David Smith … have achieved their targets … with … plenty of time in hand … as they both land … on One Million Metres for the season.

Stephen - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

David - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Shooting up to number twenty … Attila Kárpáti has rowed plenty … of metres … to reach Two Million for the season.

Attila - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

Congratulations gentlemen and thank you so much for all your great efforts and contributions to the Team Affiliation Standings. Stirling work. ^O^ =D> 8)

Stephen, on your profile you have written, “ Still going. “ and you certainly are. :) 👍

David, you have written on your profile that you hoped to row half a million metres for the season, so well done on achieving slightly more than that. :fsbgrin: :fswink: Excellent going. :) 👍

Despite time spent on a BikeErg saddle … young Juergen has still managed to ‘ paddle ‘ :fsbgrin: :fswink: … his way to Five Thousand Metres for the season.

Juergen - :D =D> x 5,000,000 👕👕👕👕👕🧢

Bang on target🎯 and a storming end of season finish.💪 Thank you again Juergen for the impressive amount of metres that you have contributed to the Team Affiliation Standings. ^O^ =D> 8)

And for landing exactly on 5,000,000m, at least a couple of 🥩🥩 and something to wash them down with. 🍺🍺 You need to keep your strength up lad. :fsbgrin: :fswink:

Juergie
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)

Post by Juergie » Wed May 01, 2019 1:17 pm

Thanks Jill, your kind words make every million worth it.

Jill

Post by Jill » Wed May 08, 2019 9:06 am

Thank you Juergen, although my input was minimal and the only person who can take credit for your excellent and hard won achievements is you.

I do hope that you will attain all the goals that you have set yourself for this season and manage to do so without inflicting serious injury upon yourself.

Juergen, wishing you a safe and satisfying journey in all that you do.

Jill :)

Jill

Post by Jill » Mon May 20, 2019 9:39 am

I have enjoyed temporarily looking after this thread, it has given me a great deal of pleasure but I will not be able to do so for this season.

Jill :)