Millionaires club-Season

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Ian Bee
Dedicated and True Free Spirit
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Re: Millionaires club-Season

Post by Ian Bee »

Why thank you Jill :D
Jill
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Post by Jill »

Next up … from the coast of Moray … Paul Kinlin … who’s beavered away … to become our next Free Spirit to reach his first Million Metres for the season.

Paul - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you so much for the multitudinous amount of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Keep up all your erging efforts.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Hats off to Signore Federici … who has rowed far faster than me … to become our next Free Spirit to reach One Million Metres for the season.

Massimiliano - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Many thanks to you, Massimiliano, for the massive amount of metres that you have contriibuted towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Keep up your lead in Leeds.🏢🏢🏢👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Almost halfway through the season … and Ilse Van Oyen has good reason … to feel proud of being our second active young lady to reach Two Million Metres for the season.

Ilse - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕💐

Thank you so much for the vast amount of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Ilse, stay strong, as you power along to your next million. :) 👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Christopher Ryan … has been ‘ flyan ‘ … along ... to reach One Million Metres for the season.

Christopher - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you for the monumental amount of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Another great erging effort.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Is it a bird ... Is it a plane ... Of course it's not ... It's Super Dwayne.💪 Blink, and you'll have missed him, as he became our first Free Spirit to reach Five Million Metres for the season.

Dwayne - :D =D> x 5,000,000 👕👕👕👕👕

Dwayne, I have a sneaky feeling that you are aiming to acquire a T-shirt for every day of the week.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

I think that everyone knows ... this sport has its highs ... :D and its lows … :( and that young Mr Weekes is way up in the peaks …⛰⛰⛰ as he continues to stay on top form to reach his first Million Metres for the season.

George - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you also, for the whopping amount of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

George, keep motivated and keep moving towards your next million.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Well up in the Meterboard Game … is youthful Karl Meyer ... another star player … who became … our tenth Free Spirit to reach Two Million Metres for the season.

Karl - :D =D> x 2,000,000 👕👕

Many thanks Karl for the ‘ kool ‘ amount of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

May you continue to row successfully towards your next million.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Some poetic licence was required for the first line. :fsbgrin: :fswink:

When your surname is McLaren … Then your erg will be Formula 1 … And … after racing up the Meterboard … Your hard work💪 and ‘ fun ‘😬 :wink: … has resulted in One Million Metres for the season.

Michael - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you Max, for the stacks, of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. ^O^ =D>

And for landing exactly on 1,000,000 metres, here is a virtual 🏎 to help keep you in Top Gear.👍 8)
MaxMacLaren1

Post by MaxMacLaren1 »

Thank you Jill, very much appreciated. If I don't take December off and if I enter into some March madness and if I'm lucky I might just add another million by the season's end :fssmile:
Max

Male, 53yrs, 83kg, 181cm
Jill

Post by Jill »

Of Juergen … it must be said … just when does this boy go to bed? :shock: :fsbgrin: :fswink: Obviously, not very often ( yes, I have read his training thread ) :fsbgrin: :fswink: because he has now reached, in double quick time, Three Million Metres for the season.

Juergen - :D =D> x 3,000,000 👕👕👕🧢

Much kudos for another powerhouse performance - three million down, two more to go.💪👍 8)
Juergie
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)

Post by Juergie »

Thank you, Jill. Love your rhymes!
Jill

Post by Jill »

Thank you Max and Juergen. :)

A deer is fauna … and a rose is flora … and a fit Free Spirit … is Graham Storer ... who has now reached Three Million Metres for the season.

Graham - :D =D> x 3,000,000 👕👕👕

Keep strong as you row along to your next million.👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Please throw your hats up in the air … as you … Whoop! … Whoop! … Whoop! for Joi Bear … because she is the first of our wonderful ladies to reach Four Million Metres for the season.

Joi - :D =D> x 4,000,000 👕👕👕👕💐💐💐💐
Jill wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:32 pm Joi, I can safely say that you will reach 5 million metres for the season before I reach my first.
I am still confidently predicting this. :fsbgrin: 👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Great going … Teil Scott … For rowing … A lot … to reach One Million Metres for the season.

Teil - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you for your valuable and much appreciated contribution towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Teil, I hope that all that excellent, erging energy will continue to help you row ... towards your next million. :) 👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

Great respect for this erger from Oz … ‘ becoz ‘ … Collette Lancaster-Lockwood is the third of our fabulous young ladies to have reached One Million Metres for the season.

Collette - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕💐

Thank you so much for all the hundreds of hard earned metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Collette, after reading your profile, I am filled with admiration for your ‘ can do ‘ attitude. Long may it continue. :) 👍 8)
CamiCrew
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2017
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2017

Post by CamiCrew »

Congratulations to the many meters invested here!

And Jill, can I just say... love what you've done with the place. Great write-ups.
-barbara

F Hwt 53 yrs 5'10"
Jill

Post by Jill »

Next up we have Free Spirit, Jon ... and … because he hails from Kansas State … will be familiar with this song … ‘ Home on The Range ‘. Jon ( Esau ) must also be very familiar with ‘ Home on The Erg ‘ because he has rowed so well in order to reach his first Million Metres for the season.

Jon - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you very much indeed for the ginormous amount of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. :) =D> ^O^

Jon, ( and everyone else ) please keep accumulating those metres👍 8) because the last time I looked, Team EngineRm were well in the lead with 4,301,206,987 metres. :shock: :fsbgrin: :fswink:
CamiCrew wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:19 am And Jill, can I just say... love what you've done with the place. Great write-ups.
Thank you Barbara. :)

With his accuracy and love of numbers, Paul kept this thread in excellent order. Unfortunately there are times when I can get a weeny bit muddled with my noughts - I recall that I once congratulated you on reaching 2,000,000,000 metres. :roll: :lol: I therefore had to come up with a cunning plan of distraction - everyone would be so busy checking to see if they had the right amount of T-shirts, that they wouldn't notice if they had the right amount of noughts. :lol: :wink:

Take care dear girl - will send you an email.xxxx
Ian Bee
Dedicated and True Free Spirit

Post by Ian Bee »

Jill wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:52 pmbecause the last time I looked, Team EngineRm were well in the lead with 4,301,206,987 metres. :shock: :fsbgrin: :fswink:
M Armstrong appears to want to claim 4,296,463,221 of those....
Jill

Post by Jill »

Ian Bee wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:08 pm M Armstrong appears to want to claim 4,296,463,221 of those....
I rest my case. So come on you slackers! :fsbgrin: :fswink:
Jill

Post by Jill »

Please applaud this young man ( David Carrière ) from Quebec … who has rowed … one heck ... amount of metres to reach One Million for the season.

David - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Many thanks also for the considerable amount of metres that you have contributed to the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

David, keep doing what you are doing, all the way to your next million. :) 👍 8)
Last edited by Jill on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jill

Post by Jill »

Another chance denied her … ( that’s me by the way :fsbgrin: :fswink: ) to overtake young Mr Schneider … because he has now pulled even further ahead … in order to reach Three Thousand Metres for the season.

David - :D =D> x 3,000,000 👕👕👕

Well done for rowing 160,362 metres so far for the Holiday Challenge. That’s a splendid start. ^O^ =D>

And well done to all of you who have been able to take part in the Holiday Challenge.👍 =D> It’s not always easy for everyone during the busy run up to Christmas, to find the time, energy and sometimes motivation, especially if partying proves to be more tempting then rowing. :fsbgrin: :fswink:

Huge admiration for Crazy Bears, Juergen and Swinny =D> =D> ^O^ ^O^ 💪💪 - had to laugh at Swinny’s description of Juergen “ smashing it “. As long as both of you avoid ‘ crashing it ‘ … 😬

I am wondering if Jurgen’s erg has been fitted with a drogue parachute … :fsbgrin: :fswink:
Juergie

Post by Juergie »

Almost, Jill. I use the cBreeze http://www.ps-sport.net to control headwinds :lol:
Jill

Post by Jill »

Three cheers for Bob Poliachik … who has been so quick … to row his first Million Metres for the season.

Bob - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Many thanks for the multitude of metres that you have contributed to the Team Affiliation Standings. ^O^ =D>

Bob, great going with the Holiday Challenge, not far to go now in order to each 100k. :) 👍 8)
Jill

Post by Jill »

This feels like déjà vu … almost … :fsbgrin: :fswink: Is it a bird … Is it a plane … Of course it’s not … It’s ‘ Always in The Fast Lane ‘… Dwayne. Smelling salts had to be administered to the Road Runner, :shock: :fsbgrin: :fswink: as Dwayne flashed past him, to become our first Free Spirit to reach Six Million Metres for the season.

Dwayne - :D =D> x 6,000,000 👕👕👕👕👕👕

One more T-shirt to go and you will have the full set.👍 8)

I must face the truth😬 … there’s yet another youth … who’s kept way ahead of me … so three cheers for Lowell Lemoine … from Charleston, WV … because he has now reached One Million Metres for the season.

Lowell - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you for the marvellous amount of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. =D> ^O^

Lowell, I see from your profile picture that you enjoy being at the top, so stay on top form all the way to your next million metres. :) 👍 8)

Next up we have a Crazy Bear🐻 … who’s from the Isle of Wight … where all that wonderful sea air … has helped him zoom right … up the Meterboard to reach his first Million Metres for the season.

Swinny ( aka Jim Swinfield ) - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Many thanks indeed for the myriads of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. :) =D> ^O^

Swinny, if my counting is correct you only have 8 x 21,097 to go. Wishing you all the energy and determination to complete the CBC.💪👍 8)

PS - I was born and brought up in Hampshire and went on many day trips to the IOW. Catching the Waterloo to Portsmouth train, going through Butser Tunnel and down to Portsmouth Harbour. Happy days. :D