Millionaires club-Season

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

Swinny
Warming up
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Re: Millionaires club-Season

Post by Swinny » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:19 am

Thanks Jill, yes 8 left, I was trying to get them all done buy this Sunday, but did to much and aggravated my back problem on Wednesday, so I'm sidelined for a sec, but I will definitely finish it.

Jill
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2018
I row on...: Model E with PM5

Post by Jill » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:16 am

Hi Swinny, I am sorry that your back is giving you problems again and hope that it is only a temporary setback. Be sensible though, ( I'm sure you will :) ) and don't take any risks with ' Dear Old Mr Back '. At the moment he's the only one we all have and he needs plenty of TLC. Steady as you go. :)

Jill

Post by Jill » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:15 pm

This should be sung to the tune of the Snowman - chaps, I’ll leave it up to yourselves, to find the most painless way :cry: ... to hit the high notes. :shock: :fsbgrin: :fswink:

When erging on the erg … Be it fast or be it slow … You might meet a special snowman⛄️ … Even if there is no snow … and that special Free Spirits’ Snowman has helped Jan Haveman to reach One Million Metres for the season.🍩

Jan - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕🍩

Thank you Jan, for the hundreds of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. :) =D> ^O^ 🍩

After checking back to the Mud Season Challenge, make sure that you keep up your vroom, vroom energy levels, by eating plenty of doughnuts and peanut butter.👍 8) 🍩🥜 :fsbgrin: :fswink:

jhaveman
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Post by jhaveman » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Thanks Jill, what can I say ... that write up was worth every meter rowed :fsbgrin:

Also thanks for reminding me of what I've been doing wrong in the last few months: no doughnuts #-o :shock:
I had been wondering why it was getting harder to keep a decent pace for longer rows. Now I know what to do for this month's CTC :-D

Jill

Post by Jill » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:55 am

Here is young Christopher Lloyd … who has enjoyed … being employed ( I hope :fsbgrin: :fswink: ) … on the erg … and … rowing so well that he has now reached One Million Metres for the season.

Christopher - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Thank you so much for the vast quantity of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. ^O^ =D>

Great going Christopher and for landing exactly on 1,000,000m you have been awarded a chocolate🥇. Being virtual of course, it will not contain any calories. :) 👍 8)

In Alexandria, VA … Colin Brinkman’s been erging away … and away … and away … in order to reach One Million Metres for the season.

Colin - :D =D> x 1,000,000 👕

Many, many thanks Colin for the considerable amount of metres that you have contributed towards the Team Affiliation Standings. ^O^ =D>

Keep showing that rowing can help keep you fit. :) 👍 8)

Sandbaggerone
Warming up
I row on...: Model D with PM3

Post by Sandbaggerone » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Thanks, Jill!

Cheers,
Colin
Tempus rerum imperator.
Male, 36, 5'10.5", 168lbs.