10k Session

If you are planning a RowPro session or want to get one going, post here.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

cowboygrrl
Rower and forum addict...
I row on...: Model C with PM5

Re: 10k Session

Post by cowboygrrl »

cowboygrrl wrote:Weird; this is the 3rd time I've responded to the post above (Paul) and it doesn't post. So, this is a trial post.
Seems to be working now….. Paul, yes I work Mon.-Fri. and report at 7:00. So I'm up pretty early already. Looks like it'll have to be a weekend The Beginner PP calls for several 10k's, and I'm planning the next Sat. July 5. I could do it at 16:00 GMT. Is that early enough?
Paul Victory
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2016
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2016
I row on...: Model E with PM4

Post by Paul Victory »

That's perfect for me, if it's not too early for you. It's about 95% that I won't be away next weekend but probably safer if you set it up just in case there is a change in plans. I promise I won't mess up the RowPro logistics next time around.
M 68 6'1" 124kg (May05), 92kg (Feb06), 122kg (Aug10), 95kg (Sep11), 117kg (Jun13), now 98kg
cowboygrrl
Rower and forum addict...
I row on...: Model C with PM5

Post by cowboygrrl »

Paul Victory wrote:That's perfect for me, if it's not too early for you. It's about 95% that I won't be away next weekend but probably safer if you set it up just in case there is a change in plans. I promise I won't mess up the RowPro logistics next time around.
I'll set up the session for 16:00 GMT next Sat., July 5. I'll be there either way and hope you don't leave for Portugual before then (I'm being selfish :roll: ).