Awesome Nonathlon History

The forum for general banter about the team.

Moderator: The forum police - (nee naw)

JonT
Friend of the Free Spirits web site 2020
I row on...: Model D with PM5

Awesome Nonathlon History

Post by JonT »

As some of you will know, I have been honing my programming skills on an analyser for our Nonathlon scores. One of the pages that I have been developing gives you various views on your rowing history, including a table of all of your historic scores with the same heatmap as you see here.

I'll just leave these two awesome pictures from Pepe's analysis here. A sea of purple and blue! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^
score table.png
score table.png (141.38 KiB) Viewed 802 times

.....and an interesting aversion to the classic 2k!
Bar Chart.png
Bar Chart.png (75.11 KiB) Viewed 802 times
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
Iain
Super Dedicated and Truly Free Spirit
I row on...: Model D with PM3

Re: Awesome Nonathlon History

Post by Iain »

Looks great, but I a getting the same page as before, is this because the above has not yet been released?
55 year old Lwt (in ability and in weight) trying to develop a technique that doesn't cause hysterics and continue to row regularly.
Pepe
Best Friend (PayPal Subscriber)

Post by Pepe »

Thanks, Jon.
I hope to improve my 2k time this season enough to graduate to the purple shade!
Your efforts with the table are greatly appreciated.
Philip Price 89 Lwt. 68 kg. 176 cm. “Rather than rust I’ll wear out.”
JonT

Post by JonT »

Iain wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:34 am Looks great, but I a getting the same page as before, is this because the above has not yet been released?

It’s a work in progress Iain. Watch this space. Needless to say I have got massively carried away with it 🤦🏼‍♂️
57 years old, 5"10', clinging on to 75kg and frustratingly but understandably inconsistent
Pepe

Post by Pepe »

The “sea of purple and blue” may well be more extensive as I took part in the Nonathlon from 2007 to 2010 using the name Gremlin.
Jon, you will not have been aware of this. Keep going with your experiments on the table. The colour scheme is very striking.
Philip Price 89 Lwt. 68 kg. 176 cm. “Rather than rust I’ll wear out.”
JonT

Post by JonT »

Pepe wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:05 am The “sea of purple and blue” may well be more extensive as I took part in the Nonathlon from 2007 to 2010 using the name Gremlin.
Jon, you will not have been aware of this. Keep going with your experiments on the table. The colour scheme is very striking.

One of the things that had taken me ages to address is the fact that people, like yourself for example, switch names in various years. I now have a way to deal with this so I will add in Gremlin and refresh the database.

If anyone else has names from the past please let me know. I have already handles Paulvic and plummy for Paul and David. I don’t need to know the years, just your current and past names will suffice.

Jon